– 15.11.2022: The group has participated in "Research Seminar MBK 2022", an annual meeting at Voksenåsen Hotel.
– 05.11.2022: We currently have an opening for a Spesialingeniør position (Deadline: 24.11.2022). The selected person will serve for a year until our staff returns from her one year of maternity leave.
– 01.11.2022: A few colleagues from Karolinska Institute in Sweden have visited us.
– 09.09.2022: A review paper published by Mazyar Yazdani, Katja Elgstøen and Tor Paaske Utheim (Yazdani et al., 2021) has been listed under Most Read Articles (All Time) of "Current Eye Research" (Q2 journal).
– 05.09.2022: A presentation on "Metabolomics study on human 3-nitropropionic acid intoxication" was given by Hanne Bendiksen Skogvold, The 25th Norwegian Symposium in Chromatography.
– 06.07.2022: A presentation on "Long-term storage has minor effects on biobanked neonatal dried blood spot metabolome" was given by Katja Elgstøen, DBS Workshop, the UK.
– 13.05.2022: Congratulations to our MSc student Tharsana Sellathurai on her successful thesis defence.
– 01.04.2022: A review paper published by Mazyar Yazdani and colleagues (Tashbayev et al., 2020) has been listed under "Most Downloaded Articles" page (All Time) of "The Ocular Surface" (Q1 journal) since 2021 (Click here).
– 04.03.2022: A thought-provoking review paper, as a wake-up call, for evaluating the nature of oxygen levels in "retinal pigment epithelium" in vitro and the potential impact on cell pathophysiology is written by Mazyar Yazdani (Yazdani, 2022).
– 01.01.2022: We welcome Hans-Otto Böhm, a new member of our group. He will be with us for a year.
– 15.10.2021: We currently have an opening for a Spesialingeniør position (Deadline: 01.11.2021). The selected person will serve for a year until our staff returns from her one year of maternity leave.
– 02.10.2021: A novel metabolomics study of human 3-NPA intoxication, reporting the first case in Norway and the second in Scandinavia, is published by us (Skogvold et al., 2021).
– 02.08.2021: A pioneer Review article on "Eye Make-up Products and Dry Eye Disease" is written by us (Yazdani et al., 2021).
– 23.07.2021: A new Method Paper, adding valuable information to the field of Clinical Metabolomics, is published by us (Skogvold et al., 2021).
– 17.07.2021: For the first time, "the role of oxidative stress in pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy" is reviewed by us (Yazdani and Elgstøen, 2021).
– 17.06.2021: Congratulations to our MSc student Marielle Storbråten on her successful thesis defence.
– 25.05.2021: Metabolomics day of our group! A forum to share ideas, discuss detailed issues, review ongoing projects, etc.
– 21.04.2021: Group's blog is now available: Metabolomikk - et detaljert øyeblikksbilde av pasienten.
– 01.01.2021: We welcome Mazyar Yazdani, a new member of our group.
– 15.11.2020: We currently have an opening for a Senior Scientist position (Deadline: 01.11.2020).
– 19.11.2020: Metabolomikk; Kunsten å se hele biokjemien.
– 22.10.2020: Å lede er å forstå.
– 30.09.2019: We are grateful to Dr. Kjell Gunnar Gundersen, the founder of IFOCOUS EyeClinic, for donating more than NOK 6 million to purchase the top-of-the-line Orbitrap Fusion™ Tribrid™ Mass Spectrometer.
– 30.07.2019: First-ever Review Paper on "Tear Metabolomics in Dry Eye Disease" is published by us (Yazdani et al., 2019).