- Glycosylation defects
- Dry eye/mouth disease
- Mitochondrial iron proteins
- Pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy
- Covariate-corrected reference intervals
- Metabolic pathways by isotope labeling
- Genetics of inborn errors of metabolism
- DNA damage and tumor genesis in inborn errors of metabolism
- Hanne Bendiksen Skogvold, 2023 (OsloMet), Global metabolomics as a tool in clinical research and diagnostics (Ongoing).
- Cathrin Lytomt Salvador, 2020 (UIO), Estimation and measurement of glomerular filtration rate in children.
- Yngve Thomas Bliksrud, 2012 (UIO), Hereditary tyrosinaemia type I; Studies on the molecular genetics and DNA repair enzymes.
- Sander Johannes Thorbjørnsen Guttorm, 2023 (UIO), Method development for Lipidomics.
- Tharsana Sellathurai, 2022 (UIO), High precision metabolomics (Link).
- Marielle Storbråten, 2021 (OsloMet), A study of metabolism in quantitative and qualitative diagnostic analysis compared to targeted analyzes.
- Hege Sofie Haugan, 2020 (UIO), Invetigating the Lipid Coverage of the Dried Blood Spot Metabolome using Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry for Global Metabolomics (Link).
- Katrine Pettersen, 2020 (UIO), Metabolomics – High resolution characterization of human metabolism and biochemical status on habitual diet and ketogenic diet (Link).
- Monica Akashnor Kaur, 2020 (OsloMet), Data analysis of global LC-MS metabolomics.
- Elise Mørk Sandås, 2018 (UIO), Liquid chromatography-Orbitrap mass spectrometry is useful tool in untargeted metabolomics analysis of dried blood spots in clinical chemistry (Link).
- Hanne Bendiksen Skogvold, 2017 (UIO), Laboratory diagnostics:Maximizing sensitivity of a Q-Exactive Orbitrap mass spectrometer for untargeted metabolomics of dried blood spots. (Link).
- Camilla Elene Arnesen, 2017 (UIO), Optimization of liquid chromatographic parameters for untargeted metabolomics of dried blood spots.
- Cathrine Anastasia Sæbø, 2014 (OsloMet), 2-hydroxy-glutaric aciduria and base excision repair
- Anja Østeby, 2013 (UIO), Global metabolomics of urine profiles relevant to Inborn Errors of Metabolism: Liquid chromatography positive electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry analysis (Link).
Nurtene Dernjani, Jan.–May 2023 (OsloMet), Global metabolomics as a tool for the detection of biomarkers.
Maria Thuy Kieu Thi Nguyen, Jan.–May 2023 (OsloMet), Global metabolomics as a tool for the detection of biomarkers.
NB: There are no open positions available in our group at this time. Future vacancy announcements will be posted on our NEWS page, Oslo University Hospital Vacancies' page or other Norwegian job search websites such as Webcruiter, Finn, etc.