- Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI): is myocardial reserve related to long term outcome?
- TAVI: is frailty related to long term outcome?
- Accelerometer for detection of thromboembolic events and loading conditions in LVAD treatment.
- Accelerometer/gyro/magnetometer for monitoring cardiac function and loading conditions.
- The effects of pulmonary hypertension and interventricular septal shift on left and right ventricular function in septic pigs
- Multifunctional pacemaker systems for cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
- Can beta-blockers improve cardiovascular function and survival after cardiac arrest: an experimental ECMO study
- Effects of therapeutic hypothermia on myocardial function during cardiac surgery
- TTM II sub study: Therapeutic hypothermia in the post resuscitation phase myocardial effects and long term outcome.
- Effects of epinephrine and beta-blockers on systolic and diastolic left ventricular function during therapeutic hypothermia
Safety and feasibility of dobutamine stress echocardiography in symptomatic high gradient aortic stenosis patients scheduled for transcatheter aortic valve implantation
J Clin Ultrasound (in press)
Continuous estimation of acute changes in preload using epicardially attached accelerometers
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, PP (in press)
Monitoring cardiac function by accelerometer - detecting start systole from the acceleration signal makes additional ECG recordings for R-peak detection redundant
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc, 2019, 4922-4925