- The Oslo Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Research (OSCAR) Networkat Oslo University Hospital: Professor K. Sunde
- WiBEC EU-project at The Intervention Centre: Professor Ilangko Balasingham,
- MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS Innovative Training Networks Project: “PIC – Personalized In-silico Cardiology”: Espen Remme, MSc, PhD, The Intervention Centre and Department of cardiology, Oslo University Hospital.
- MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS Innovative Training Networks Project: “WiBEC -Wireless In-Body Environment”. Coordinator/PI Prof. Ilangko Balasingham, The Intervention Centre, Oslo University Hospital and NTNU.
- Biosensor Research Group at Oslo University Hospital: Professor T. I. Tønnessen
- Complement Research Group at Oslo University Hospital: Professor Tom Eirik Mollnes
Safety and feasibility of dobutamine stress echocardiography in symptomatic high gradient aortic stenosis patients scheduled for transcatheter aortic valve implantation
J Clin Ultrasound (in press)
Continuous estimation of acute changes in preload using epicardially attached accelerometers
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, PP (in press)
Monitoring cardiac function by accelerometer - detecting start systole from the acceleration signal makes additional ECG recordings for R-peak detection redundant
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc, 2019, 4922-4925