Core projects in 2022:
- BrainMint (Imaging genetics)
- Degenerative brain diseases/Alzheimer
- NOR MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Multiple MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- TOP (Psychiatry)
- RLink (Psychiatry)
- ImPRESS (advanced MRI in brain tumors)
- ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Several of these studies include subprojects.
The Brain Imaging Register includes all patients who have signed a broad consent which gives us the possibility to use MR-images of the brain taken at OUS in future research projects. The patients are also asked to give a saliva sample. The aim is to create a big-data register. In January 2022, the register consisted of more than 2000 included patients.