Core projects in 2016:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (Center –TBI)
- Degenerative brain diseases/Alzheimer
- Multiple MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- TOP (Psychiatry)
- DEPMEM (Depression and dementia in elderly)
- NOR-COAST, Stroke
- BORRSCI (Lyme borreliosis)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in teenagers)
The Brain Imaging Register includes all patients who have signed a broad consent which gives us the possibility to use MR-images of the brain taken at OUS in future research projects. The patients are also asked to give a saliva sample. The aim is to create a big-data register. In August 2016, the register consisted of 1010 included patients.
Several of these studies include subprojects.