The Norwegian Cancer Symposium 2020 - "Sustainable cancer care using molecular tests - from a prostate cancer perspective" - is postponed to 2021
We have been monitoring the escalation of the COVID-19 pandemic. To give the attendance the possibility to meet you face-to-face and to ensure that everybody get the chance to join us and stay healthy and safe is of great importance.
We have therefore decided to postpone the symposium till September, 27th-28th 2021.
Registration will re-open early 2021: https://www.norprost.com
Invitation, date adjusted:
We would like to extend an invitation to The Norwegian Cancer Symposium 2021 on Sustainable cancer care using molecular tests.
Time and place: September, 27th - 28th 2021, Clarion Oslo, Bjørvika, Oslo
The 2-day symposium brings together top-ranking researchers, clinicians, industry and policymakers. We aim to strengthen collaboration and overcome hurdles for implementing molecular tests in precision medicine.
Topics include the following:
- Will molecular tests enable sustainable precision medicine?
- Providing evidence for implementing molecular tests in clinical guidelines
- Precision medicine: impact of the tumour environment
- Pitfalls and opportunities in biomarker discovery
- Panel discussion (in Norwegian):
- How and when can molecular tests provide sustainable precision medicine in the clinic?
Abstract deadline: May 1st 2021
Registration deadline: June 1st 2021
Limited spaces available, early registration recommended!
For registration and overview of speakers and program, please visit the symposium web site:
On behalf of the organizing committee,