Elise Mørk Sandås
- Spesialingeniør; MSc
- 2018: MSc Analytical chemistry, University of Oslo, Norway.
- 2016: BSc Engineering (Biotechnology and chemistry), Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway.
- Metabolomics & Metabolic Molecular Biology Group, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Oslo University Hospital - Rikshospitalet, Norway.
Elise's thesis was to evaluate and complete a global metabolomics method using liquid chromatography–high resolution (Q Exactive Orbitrap) mass spectrometry of dried blood spots. The group uses the method today as a supplement to diagnostics, and in several different research projects. She is currently working on method developement, among other themes.
- 2019-to date: Analytical Chemist at the Oslo University Hospital, Norway.
- 2018-2019: Chemical Engineer at the Arcus Norway AS.
- 2018 October-December: Implementation of a laboratory experiment for students in analytical chemistry, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway.
NB: Check out our NEWS PAGE for the latest!
Bridging the Polar and Hydrophobic Metabolome in Single-Run Untargeted Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Dried Blood Spot Metabolomics for Clinical Purposes
J Proteome Res, 20 (8), 4010-4021