Per Trygge Kjelland Flemmen
- PhD Student; MD
- 2012–2018: MD, University of Oslo, Norway
- Metabolomics & Metabolic Molecular Biology Group, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Oslo University Hospital - Rikshospitalet, Norway
Dr. Flemmen is currently working on his PhD, studying metabolic fetomaternal interactions with emphasis on implications for newborn screening for inherited metabolic disease (IMD). Other research interests include metabolomics, continuous covariate-adjusted reference limits and IMDs.
- Sep 2020–to date: Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
- Mar 2020–Aug 2020: Telemark Hospital, Skien, Norway
- Sep 2019–Feb 2020: Tokke Municipality, Norway
- Aug 2018–Aug 2019: Telemark Hospital, Skien, Norway
NB: Check out our NEWS PAGE for the latest!