- Trochanteric fractures treated with sliding hip screw with or without trochanteric support plate
- Unipolar or bipolar hemiarthroplasty for the treatment of displaced femoral neck fractures.
A prospective randomised controlled trial of RSA (Radiostereometric Analyses) measurements of acetabular wear.
- Bone remodeling and migration after insertion of femoral stems with differen surface coatings. Clinical and experimental studies
- Wear and different materials in hip arthroplasty
- Reverse hybrid total hip replacement: Wear, fixation and bone remodelling
- THR in patients under 20 years
- Learning curve, muscle sparing approach in primary total hip replacement
- A new method to measure ligament balancing . How balanced are total knee arthroplasties?
- Patellar resurfacing in total knee arthroplasty. A prospective, randomised and double blind study.
- Custom positioning guides technique versus conventional technique in knee arthroplasty
- Computer navigation and conventional technique in total knee replacement
- Can the combination of information from different alignment axis improve rotational alignment of the femoral component in total knee arthroplasty?
- In vivo kinematics and performance of contemporary knee arthroplasty
- Posterior stabilization in total knee prosthesis; the effect of three different constraining designs on implant stability, knee function, clinical outcome and implant survival. A double blind randomized clinical study
Pelvis and spine projects
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion in Patients with Severe Pelvic Girdle Pain after Pregnancy and Trauma
- Indication and treatment of degenerative adultspine correction osteotomies
- Changes i lubar lordosis after lumbar microsurgery of the spine. A part of the NORDSTEN study.
- Callotasis of the deformed lower leg
- Investigating acute Lisfranc injuries in the foot and a new surgical procedure.