- Improved chest CT diagnostics and contrast medium administration.
- Should ultra low dose CT replace the chest x-ray as the first choice of referral in lung diagnostics?
- Long-term clinical respiratory outcomes in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 infection. PROLUN and NOR-SOLIDARITY sub studies
- Optimisation of CT thorax using hyperdrive and AI based reconstruction, phantom studies and clinical study.
- Differentiation between intrapulmonary lymph nodes and early stage lung metastases from colorectal cancer based on chest CT
- Radiologic characterization of granulomatous-lymphocytic interstitial lung disease in common variable immunodeficiency. Cross-sectional studies on the unselected patient cohorts.
- In collaboration with the Department of Rheumatology and Department of Pulmonology several ongoing inter-disciplinary, cross-sectional studies on interstitial lung disease in idiopathic disorders and patient cohorts with connective tissue diseases and primary vasculitidis
Treatment of a pneumatocele in a COVID-19 patient with endobronchial valves
BMJ Case Rep, 15 (6)
Graft-Versus-Host-Disease and Health-Related Quality of Life in Young Long-term Survivors of Cancer and Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol (in press)
Raised Serum Markers of T Cell Activation and Exhaustion in Granulomatous-Lymphocytic Interstitial Lung Disease in Common Variable Immunodeficiency
J Clin Immunol, 42 (7), 1553-1563