- Monocytes and microparticles in experimental and clinical settings of meningococcal disease – with special focus on tissue factor
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory responses in human meningococcal disease.
- Genetic changes in sepsis; Studies of gene expression in FFPE tissues from patients with systemic meningococcal disease
- Laboratory-oriented coagulation research in patients with increased thrombotic or bleeding tendency
- Identification and characterization of hemoglobinopathies in Norway
- Association studies of DNA and RNA variation in health and disease
- Endocytosis of extracellular vesicles (EV) in human monocytes
- Implementation and validation of methods for isolation of EV from plasma
- Functional microparticle (MP)-associated tissue factor (TF) as a potential biomarker of thrombosis in cancer
- Characterization of extracellular vesicles from human skeletal muscle cells
- Functional roles of plasma extracellular vesicles in cardiovascular disease.
Maternal placental growth factor and soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 reference ranges in post-term pregnancies: A prospective observational study
PLoS One, 15 (10), e0240473
The randomised Oslo study of renal denervation vs. Antihypertensive drug adjustments: efficacy and safety through 7 years of follow-up
Sericin-Induced Melanogenesis in Cultured Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells Is Associated with Elevated Levels of Hydrogen Peroxide and Inflammatory Proteins
Molecules, 25 (19)