- Monocytes and microparticles in experimental and clinical settings of meningococcal disease – with special focus on tissue factor
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory responses in human meningococcal disease.
- Genetic changes in sepsis; Studies of gene expression in FFPE tissues from patients with systemic meningococcal disease
- Laboratory-oriented coagulation research in patients with increased thrombotic or bleeding tendency
- Identification and characterization of hemoglobinopathies in Norway
- Association studies of DNA and RNA variation in health and disease
- Endocytosis of extracellular vesicles (EV) in human monocytes
- Implementation and validation of methods for isolation of EV from plasma
- Functional microparticle (MP)-associated tissue factor (TF) as a potential biomarker of thrombosis in cancer
- Characterization of extracellular vesicles from human skeletal muscle cells
- Functional roles of plasma extracellular vesicles in cardiovascular disease.
Reference values for osmolal gap in healthy subjects and in medical inpatients
Scand J Clin Lab Invest
Markers of endothelial cell activation and neutrophil extracellular traps are elevated in immune thrombocytopenia but are not enhanced by thrombopoietin receptor agonists
Thromb Res, 185, 119-124
Might the patient have thalassaemia or a haemoglobin variant?
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen, 139 (17)