- Monocytes and microparticles in experimental and clinical settings of meningococcal disease – with special focus on tissue factor
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory responses in human meningococcal disease.
- Genetic changes in sepsis; Studies of gene expression in FFPE tissues from patients with systemic meningococcal disease
- Laboratory-oriented coagulation research in patients with increased thrombotic or bleeding tendency
- Identification and characterization of hemoglobinopathies in Norway
- Association studies of DNA and RNA variation in health and disease
- Endocytosis of extracellular vesicles (EV) in human monocytes
- Implementation and validation of methods for isolation of EV from plasma
- Functional microparticle (MP)-associated tissue factor (TF) as a potential biomarker of thrombosis in cancer
- Characterization of extracellular vesicles from human skeletal muscle cells
- Functional roles of plasma extracellular vesicles in cardiovascular disease.
Uptake of circulating extracellular vesicles from rectal cancer patients and differential responses by human monocyte cultures
FEBS Open Bio (in press)
Evaluation and improvement of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS2) for COVID-19: a multi-hospital study
BMC Med, 19 (1), 23
Cardiovascular outcomes at recommended blood pressure targets in middle-aged and elderly patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus compared to all middle-aged and elderly hypertensive study patients with high cardiovascular risk