- Characterization of extracellular vesicles from human plasma, human skeletal muscle cells, saliva and tear fluid from healthy and diseased donors.
- Implementation and validation of methods for isolation of EV from plasma
- Functional roles of plasma extracellular vesicles in cardiovascular disease
Laboratory-oriented coagulation research in patients with increased thrombotic or bleeding tendency
- Hemostatic changes during pregnancy and postpartum – in women with and without increased tendency
- Traumatic cascadopathy: A study of inflammation and coagulation after severe trauma using high-resolution data capture
- Molecular and functional characterization of defects in patients with increased bleeding and thrombotic tendency
- Thrombin generation and complement activation over time in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome
- Evaluation of the ability of recombinant coagulation factor VIIa to generate factor Xa, thrombin, fibrin and the binding to platelets
Identification and characterization of hemoglobinopathies in Norway
- Influence on erythrocyte variables
Inflammation and coagulation in human meningococcal disease.
- mRNA and non-coding RNA in FFPE tissue