Our group has members from a number of disciplines, which reflects our broad research methods portfolio:
- Electrophysiological (EEG) source reconstruction and network modelling.
- Event-related potential (ERP) techniques.
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotology
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and radiochemistry.
- Neuropsychological assessment.
- In-depth qualitative interview techniques.
- Physiotherapeutical interventions.
Through our collaborations, our projects also feature additional methods:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), including functional MRI and MR spectroscopy.
- Blood biomarkers.
- Artifical Intelligence
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)