- Developing immunoassays for human epidermal growth factor receptors 2, 3 and 4 and evaluating these receptors as tumour markers for HER2 positive breast cancer.
- Developing assays for measuring different monoclonal antibodies used in the treatment of patients with autoimmune diseases. A collaboration study with the Department of Pharmacology and clinicians at Rikshospitalet and Diakonhjemmet.
- Late effects after testicular cancer; thyroid and kidney function, in collaboration with National Advisory Unit on Late Effects after Cancer Treatment.
- Establishing reference intervals for human chorionicgonadotropin (hCG).
- Two dimensional chromatography combined with mass spectrometry is used to identify and quantitative tumour markers in collaboration with Dep. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, UiO.
- Part of the collaboration study “Hallmarks in lung cancer”; validating different markers for potential development of assays clinically useful in daily practice.
Selective stimulation of rat sciatic nerve using an array of mm-size magnetic coils: a simulation study
Healthc Technol Lett, 6 (3), 70-75
The Role of Calcitonin in Predicting the Extent of Surgery in Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma: A Nationwide Population-Based Study in Norway
Eur Thyroid J, 8 (3), 159-166
Reduced Heat Generation During Magnetic Stimulation of Rat Sciatic Nerve Using Current Waveform Truncation
IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, 27 (5), 937-946