- Development and validation of immunoassays for novel immunotherapy drugs such as KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab), OPDIVO (nivolumab) and YERVOY (ipilimumab), for monitoring drug levels in patients with lung cancer and malignant melanoma.
- Developing assays for measuring different monoclonal antibodies used in the treatment of patients with autoimmune diseases. These assays are used in the clinical routine and in several ongoing clinical trials.
- Detection of antibodies to transglutaminase in the HUNT4-cohort using an in-house dual label assay in collaborative study “Coeliac disease in HUNT”.
- Late effects after testicular cancer; thyroid and kidney function, in collaboration with National Advisory Unit on Late Effects after Cancer Treatment.
- Screening for patient antibodies to HH1, a novel antibody-based drug used in lymphoma clinical trials (Lymrit).
- Part of the collaboration study “Hallmarks in lung cancer”; validating different markers for potential development of assays clinically useful indaily practice.
- Investigating the potential effect of combinatorial treatment of melanoma with PLX4032 (vemurafenib) and HER antibodies (in vitro studies).
- Validating immunoassays for human epidermal growth factor receptors 2, 3 and 4 as tumour markers for HER2 positive breast cancer.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring vs Standard Therapy During Infliximab Induction in Patients With Chronic Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Diseases-Reply
JAMA, 326 (11), 1069-1070
Drug Levels Associated with Optimal Discrimination Between Remission and Non-Remission and Comparison of Antibody Assays During First Year of Stable Infliximab Maintenance Therapy in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Ther Drug Monit (in press)
Thyroid hypofunction in aging testicular cancer survivors
Acta Oncol, 60 (11), 1452-1458