- Development and validation of immunoassays for novel immunotherapy drugs such as KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab), OPDIVO (nivolumab) and YERVOY (ipilimumab), for monitoring drug levels in patients with lung cancer and malignant melanoma.
- Developing assays for measuring different monoclonal antibodies used in the treatment of patients with autoimmune diseases. These assays are used in the clinical routine and in several ongoing clinical trials.
- Detection of antibodies to transglutaminase in the HUNT4-cohort using an in-house dual label assay in collaborative study “Coeliac disease in HUNT”.
- Late effects after testicular cancer; thyroid and kidney function, in collaboration with National Advisory Unit on Late Effects after Cancer Treatment.
- Screening for patient antibodies to HH1, a novel antibody-based drug used in lymphoma clinical trials (Lymrit).
- Part of the collaboration study “Hallmarks in lung cancer”; validating different markers for potential development of assays clinically useful indaily practice.
- Investigating the potential effect of combinatorial treatment of melanoma with PLX4032 (vemurafenib) and HER antibodies (in vitro studies).
- Validating immunoassays for human epidermal growth factor receptors 2, 3 and 4 as tumour markers for HER2 positive breast cancer.
Longitudinal kidney function outcome in aging testicular cancer survivors
Acta Oncol, 1-8 (in press)
Therapeutic drug monitoring of infliximab compared to standard clinical treatment with infliximab: study protocol for a randomised, controlled, open, parallel-group, phase IV study (the NOR-DRUM study)
Trials, 21 (1), 13
Associations between certolizumab pegol serum levels, anti-drug antibodies and treatment response in patients with inflammatory joint diseases: data from the NOR-DMARD study
Arthritis Res Ther, 21 (1), 256