- Development and validation of immunoassays for novel immunotherapy drugs such as KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab), OPDIVO (nivolumab) and YERVOY (ipilimumab), for monitoring drug levels in patients with lung cancer and malignant melanoma.
- Developing assays for measuring different monoclonal antibodies used in the treatment of patients with autoimmune diseases. These assays are used in the clinical routine and in several ongoing clinical trials.
- Detection of antibodies to transglutaminase in the HUNT4-cohort using an in-house dual label assay in collaborative study “Coeliac disease in HUNT”.
- Late effects after testicular cancer; thyroid and kidney function, in collaboration with National Advisory Unit on Late Effects after Cancer Treatment.
- Screening for patient antibodies to HH1, a novel antibody-based drug used in lymphoma clinical trials (Lymrit).
- Part of the collaboration study “Hallmarks in lung cancer”; validating different markers for potential development of assays clinically useful indaily practice.
- Investigating the potential effect of combinatorial treatment of melanoma with PLX4032 (vemurafenib) and HER antibodies (in vitro studies).
- Validating immunoassays for human epidermal growth factor receptors 2, 3 and 4 as tumour markers for HER2 positive breast cancer.
Efficacy and Safety of CT-P13 in Inflammatory Bowel Disease after Switching from Originator Infliximab: Exploratory Analyses from the NOR-SWITCH Main and Extension Trials
BioDrugs (in press)
Phase 1/2a study of 177Lu-lilotomab satetraxetan in relapsed/refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Blood Adv, 4 (17), 4091-4101
Therapeutic thresholds and mechanisms for primary non-response to infliximab in inflammatory bowel disease
Scand J Gastroenterol, 55 (8), 884-890