- Clinical studies of cardiac arrest treatment in physician manned ambulance (Oslo)
- Educational studies of call takers’ handling of cardiac arrest calls at AMK
- Naloxone nasal formulation for opioid overdose treatment in ambulance dept. (Oslo)
- Airway management (clinical and training) in Air Ambulance dept.
- Use of Air Ambulance resources in prehospital trauma care
- Secondary transport of ICU-patients with Air Ambulance resources
- Incidence, treatment and results after cardiac arrest in Norway. Registry-based studies
- Cardiac arrest in relation to physical activity and sports. Registry-based studies
In situ simulation training in helicopter emergency medical services: feasible for on-call crews?
Adv Simul (Lond), 5, 7
Acute Toxicity Related to Misuse (Non-Medical Use) of Tramadol: Experience of the European Drug Emergencies Network Plus (Euro-DEN Plus) Project
Br J Clin Pharmacol (in press)
Serious motor vehicle collisions involving young drivers on Norwegian roads 2013-2016: Speeding and driver-related errors are the main challenge
Traffic Inj Prev, 21 (6), 382-388