- The Norwegian Register of Persons Assessed for Cognitive Symptoms in Specialist Health Care Services (NorCog)
- Progression of Alzheimer’s disease and resource use (the PADR study).
- Trajectories in real life and risk factors of dementia (Trail-Dem)
- Importance of low-grade inflammation in patients with cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease and stroke (Inflamdem)
- Qualitative EEG as a prognostic tool in MCI (NORD-MCI)
- Disentangle subtypes of Alzheimer’s disease using structural MRI modalities- a cross-sectional and longitudinal study (SAS-MRI study)
- 18F-Flutemetamol PET/CT for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease - clinical value and reference levels
- Early biomarker of Alzheimer’s disease using single-molecule detection
- Neuroplasticity in mild cognitive impairment. Longitudinal effects of adaptive working memory training, genetic markers and novel interventions.
- Vitamin D and its relationship to cognition, neuropsychiatric symptoms and dementia markers in older persons.
- Spatial orientation in persons with mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Discovering elderly at risk of developing depression: can Locus of Control give a reliable prediction of depression amongst those with a dementia diagnosis?
- Activity in dementia - needs and neuropsychiatric symptoms (A-DEM)
Comparison of Cerebrospinal Fluid Amyloidogenic Nanoplaques With Core Biomarkers of Alzheimer's Disease
Front Aging Neurosci, 12, 608628
Neuropsychiatric symptoms and comorbidity: Associations with dementia progression rate in a memory clinic cohort
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 36 (6), 960-969
Associations between post-stroke motor and cognitive function: a cross-sectional study
BMC Geriatr, 21 (1), 103