The Core Facility Advisory Board
The Core Facility Advisory Board ("Fagråd for kjernefasiliteter") is responsible for auditing and evaluating the services provided by the Regional Core Facilities affiliated with Oslo University Hospital.
The adivisory board will work for better solutions and a better use of resources for existing core facilities, as well as facilitate establishment and operation of new facilities. The board will also give advice to the South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority regarding annual application and funding processes.
The Core Facility Advisory Board was established in June 2012 and consists of representatives from relevant hospital divisions and the University of Oslo. In the period 2021-2023, the following representatives will constitute the advisory board:
- Lars Eide (Chair), Department of Medical Biochemistry, Division of Laboratory Medicine
- Wenche Reed, Head of Department for Research, Oslo University Hospital
- Odd Stokke Gabrielsen, Department of Biosciences, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo
- Johannes E. R. Hov, Research Institute of Internal Medicine, Division of Surgery, Inflammatory Medicine and Transplantation
- Vessela N. Kristensen, Department of Medical Genetics, Division of Laboratory Medicine
- Ivar Sjaastad, Institute for Experimental Medical Research, Division of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Diseases
- Harald Stenmark, Institute for Cancer Research, Division of Cancer Medicine
- Kjetil Taskén, Institute for Cancer Research, Division of Cancer Medicine
Matthias Kolberg (Unit for Research, Innovation and Education) is coordinator of the board. The board reports to the Hospital Research Committee (Forskningsutvalget).
Matthias Kolberg (matthias.kolberg at ous-hf.no)
Lars Eide (lars.eide at medisin.uio.no)