- Researcher; DVM MSc
- 2015-2017: MSc in Aquaculture, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Ås, Norway.
- 2012-2014: MSc in Applied Biotechnology, Hedmark University College (HH/INN), Hammar, Norway.
- Department of Medical Biochemistry, Oslo University Hospital - Ullevål, Norway.
As a veterinarian, Dr. Sadeghiankaffash has experience in both small- and large-animal clinics. His enthusiasm in research later led him to the field of molecular biology to study recombinant proteins production using bacteria. Then, he worked with genetic materials from animals, particularly fish, to investigate the epigenetic regulation caused by hypoxia. The main focuse of his recent studies at the Regenerative Medcine Unit is to look into biomarkers expression in human stem cells.
- Monocarboxylate transporters as biomarkers in human epithelial stem cells.
- Identification and characterization of osteoporosis related genes.