Leila Heidary Rad
- Researcher; MSc
- 2013-2016: MSc in Applied Biotechnology, Hedmark University College (HH/INN), Hammar, Norway.
- 2009-2014: MSc in Water Sanitation Health and Development, Norges Miljø og Biovitenskapelige Universitet (NMBU), Ås, Norway.
- Department of Medical Biochemistry, Oslo University Hospital - Ullevål, Norway.
Leila has recently been involved in osteoporosis projects to look into molecular genetics using bioinformatic tools and programming languages (R and Python). As a member of the Regenerative Medcine Unit, she has also worked with stem cells. Prior to joining the group, Leila had investigated sperm binding capacity to oviductal epithelial cells. Additionally, she has some experience in the field of nanotechnology.
- Identification and characterization of osteoporosis related genes.
- Recognition of stem cell biomarkers isolated from epidermis.