Catherine Joan Jackson
- Scientist; PhD
- 2012-2016: PhD, University of Oslo (UIO), Norway.
- 2005-2007: MSc in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University (SFU), Canada.
- 2001-2005: BSc in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University (SFU), Canada.
- Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oslo University Hospital - Ullevål, Norway.
- Department of Medical Biochemistry, Oslo University Hospital - Ullevål, Norway.
- Institute of Oral Biology, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Oslo, Norway.
Simple limbal epithelial transplantation: Current status and future perspectives: Concise review
Stem Cells Transl Med
Quality of life, patient satisfaction and cosmetic outcome after delayed breast reconstruction using DIEP flap: a 10 years' follow-up survey
J Plast Surg Hand Surg, 53 (2), 119-124
Hyaluronan-Based Hydrogel Scaffolds for Limbal Stem Cell Transplantation: A Review
Cells, 8 (3)
Coordinated collective migration and asymmetric cell division in confluent human keratinocytes without wounding
Nat Commun, 9 (1), 3665
High Throughput Screening of Additives Using Factorial Design to Promote Survival of Stored Cultured Epithelial Sheets
Stem Cells Int, 2018, 6545876
Concise Review: Altered Versus Unaltered Amniotic Membrane as a Substrate for Limbal Epithelial Cells
Stem Cells Transl Med, 7 (5), 415-427
Optimization of Storage Temperature for Retention of Undifferentiated Cell Character of Cultured Human Epidermal Cell Sheets
Sci Rep, 7 (1), 8206
Cultured epidermal stem cells in regenerative medicine
Stem Cell Res Ther, 8 (1), 155
Nucleus Morphometry in Cultured Epithelial Cells Correlates with Phenotype
Microsc Microanal, 22 (3), 612-20
Effect of Storage Temperature on Structure and Function of Cultured Human Oral Keratinocytes
PLoS One, 10 (6), e0128306
Effect of Storage Temperature on the Phenotype of Cultured Epidermal Cells Stored in Xenobiotic-Free Medium
Curr Eye Res, 41 (6), 757-68
Objective assessment of changes in nuclear morphology and cell distribution following induction of apoptosis
Diagn Pathol, 9, 92
Effect of storage temperature on cultured epidermal cell sheets stored in xenobiotic-free medium
PLoS One, 9 (8), e105808