- Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI): is myocardial reserve related to long term outcome?
- TAVI: is frailty related to long term outcome?
- Accelerometer for detection of thromboembolic events and loading conditions in LVAD treatment.
- Accelerometer/gyro/magnetometer for monitoring cardiac function and loading conditions.
- The effects of pulmonary hypertension and interventricular septal shift on left and right ventricular function in septic pigs
- Multifunctional pacemaker systems for cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
- Can beta-blockers improve cardiovascular function and survival after cardiac arrest: an experimental ECMO study
- Effects of therapeutic hypothermia on myocardial function during cardiac surgery
- TTM II sub study: Therapeutic hypothermia in the post resuscitation phase myocardial effects and long term outcome.
- Effects of epinephrine and beta-blockers on systolic and diastolic left ventricular function during therapeutic hypothermia
Improved Detection Of Thromboembolic Complications In Left Ventricular Assist Device By Novel Accelerometer-Based Analysis
ASAIO J, 68 (9), 1117-1125
Automatic Detection of Aortic Valve Events Using Deep Neural Networks on Cardiac Signals From Epicardially Placed Accelerometer
IEEE J Biomed Health Inform, 26 (9), 4450-4461
Myocardial electrophysiological and mechanical changes caused by moderate hypothermia-A clinical study
Physiol Rep, 10 (8), e15259