Monday and Tuesday 13.-14. of November Brooke Rhead from the University of San Fransisco Berkeley, USA, visited our research unit and had a 1,5 day of work shop in bioinformatics. Tuesday we had an exciting seminar with external evaluator Professor Tom Hemming Karlsen. We thank OUS for providing funding for these seminars and thanks to Brooke and Tom for their effort and important input.
Units and subpages
- NEMU - Neurological and musculoskeletal pain and genetics - Neurological and musculoskeletal pain and genetics
- Movement disorders group (Espen Dietrichs) - Movement Disorders Group
- Epilepsy research group (Erik Taubøll) - ERGO - Dept of Neurology
- Cognitive Health in Brain Disorders (Ira Haraldsen) - CHTD: Cognitive Health in Trauma and Disease
- Neurovascular-Hydrocephalus Research Group (Per Kristian Eide) - Neurovasc-Hydroceph Res Group
- Genetics and epigenetics in disease (Kaia Selmer) - Genetics and epigenetics in disease (Selmer)