- DTC/CTC detection and clinical value, in breast, prostate, colorectal, pancreatic and lung cancer patients(JMN/EB).
- Molecular characterisation of DTC/CTC (in collaboration with Dept. of Genetics)(HGR/EB).
- Primary tumor analyses: gene expression by Nanostring nCounter analysis(JMN/HGR/EB).
- Circulating tumor DNA in blood from breast cancer patients(HGR);.
- ct-DNA in blood in comparison to genetic analysis of primary tumor (breast cancer). (HGR).
- Intra-tumoral heterogeneity in breast cancer (analyses by immunofluorescence, FISH and deep-sequencing)(HGR).
- Mitochondrial function and cell stemness correlation(ZS).
- Hypoxia and cell stemness of cancer cells(ZS).
- Sex hormone binding globulin and cancers(ZS).
- Cytokines and cancer stem cells(ZS).
- Cancer cell stemness and novel cancer treatment strategy(ZS).
- Graphene-based real-time CTC capturing system development(ZS).
- Metabolic disorder and cancer stem cells (knockout cell line and animal based studies)(ZS).
Evaluation of CHK1 activation in vulvar squamous cell carcinoma and its potential as a therapeutic target in vitro
Cancer Med, 7 (8), 3955-3964
MtDNA depletion influences the transition of CD44 subtypes in human prostate cancer DU145 cells
Tumour Biol, 39 (8), 1010428317713671
Metabolic reprogramming is associated with flavopiridol resistance in prostate cancer DU145 cells
Sci Rep, 7 (1), 5081