- Spesialingeniør; M.Ed.
- 2020: Integrated Master in Chemistry and Biology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany.
- Spring 2017 and fall 2018: Exchange semester via ERASMUS+, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Metabolomics & Metabolic Molecular Biology Group, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Oslo University Hospital - Rikshospitalet, Norway.
Among other things, Hans-Otto’s master thesis investigated understanding and optimizing the biosynthesis of secondary metabolites (cephalotaxines: high therapeutic potential against some types of cancer) in plants using RT-PCR and suggesting possible applications to a Plant Cell Fermentation (PCF®) Technology.
He recently joined the Metabolomics & Metabolic Molecular Biology Group and his main interest is understanding the biochemistry behind inborn errors of metabolism and other selected disease groups.
- 2020–2021: Teacher and examiner at high school level in chemistry, biology, physics and natural sciences, Oslo and Viken, Norway.
- 2021: Educational digital content creator in molecular biology, Nasjonal Digital Læringsarena (NDLA).
- 2014–2020: Student research assistant at the dept. of Molecular Cell Biology, (KIT), Germany.
- 2019 july: Counsellor at the Bayer Science Teens Camp, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA.
NB: Check out our NEWS PAGE for the latest!