- CT triple injection protocol for trauma patients. Evaluation of image quality and detection of traumatic lesions.
- Arterial versus portovenous imaging in pelvic trauma CT.
- Evaluation of different imaging modalitites for staging and characterization of liver metastasis with CT and MRI.
- Post processing CT texture analysis to identify patients with colorectal cancer at high risk for recurrence of liver metastasis
- New MRI method for staging of early rectal cancer
- The role of MRI in patients with early and advanced anal cancer
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound in patients with ocular malign melanoma. Any benefit?
- Comparing MRI with 3 D Ultrasound in patients with adenomyosis
Texture analysis on diffusion tensor imaging: discriminating glioblastoma from single brain metastasis
Acta Radiol, 60 (3), 356-366
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy of air embolus in the cerebral venous sinuses after intracranial surgery: a case report
Acta Neurochir (Wien), 160 (7), 1401-1405
Triple-split-bolus versus single-bolus CT in abdominal trauma patients: a comparative study
Acta Radiol, 59 (9), 1038-1044