- CT triple injection protocol for trauma patients. Evaluation of image quality and detection of traumatic lesions.
- Arterial versus portovenous imaging in pelvic trauma CT.
- Evaluation of different imaging modalitites for staging and characterization of liver metastasis with CT and MRI.
- Post processing CT texture analysis to identify patients with colorectal cancer at high risk for recurrence of liver metastasis
- New MRI method for staging of early rectal cancer
- The role of MRI in patients with early and advanced anal cancer
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound in patients with ocular malign melanoma. Any benefit?
- Comparing MRI with 3 D Ultrasound in patients with adenomyosis
Characteristics of traumatic brain injury patients with abnormal neuroimaging in Southeast Norway
Inj Epidemiol, 7 (1), 45
Do we really need the arterial phase on CT in pelvic trauma patients?
Imaging in Oncologic Emergencies
Semin Roentgenol, 55 (2), 95-114