- CT triple injection protocol for trauma patients. Evaluation of image quality and detection of traumatic lesions.
- Arterial versus portovenous imaging in pelvic trauma CT.
- Evaluation of different imaging modalitites for staging and characterization of liver metastasis with CT and MRI.
- Post processing CT texture analysis to identify patients with colorectal cancer at high risk for recurrence of liver metastasis
- New MRI method for staging of early rectal cancer
- The role of MRI in patients with early and advanced anal cancer
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound in patients with ocular malign melanoma. Any benefit?
- Comparing MRI with 3 D Ultrasound in patients with adenomyosis
Preoperative detection of colorectal liver metastases: DWI alone or combined with MDCT is no substitute for Gd-EOB-DTPA-enhanced MRI
Acta Radiol, UNSP 0284185119864000
Diagnosing adenomyosis with MRI: a prospective study revisiting the junctional zone thickness cutoff of 12 mm as a diagnostic marker
Eur Radiol, 29 (12), 6971-6981
Texture analysis on diffusion tensor imaging: discriminating glioblastoma from single brain metastasis
Acta Radiol, 60 (3), 356-366