- PhD student MD
2017-to date: PhD student at the Department of Cellular Therapy/Faculty of Medicine University of Oslo, Norway.
2011-2014: Board Certified Allergist and Immunologist, University of Pennsylvania (UPENN), PA, USA.
2008-2011: Board Certified Pediatrician, University of Connecticut, Hartford, CT, USA.
1999-2005: MD, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland.
Development and clinical implementation of novel immunotherapies
- Translation/transition of pre-clinical data into clinical trials with focus on safety and efficacy
- Therapeutic TCR (T Cell Receptor) discovery, validation and translation into clinical trials
- Therapeutic CAR (Chimeric Antigen Receptor) discovery, validation and translation into clinical trials
- Improvement and advancement of clinical trials in cell-based therapy
2017-to date: PhD student, Department of Cellular Therapy, OUS-Radiumhospitalet, Norway
2014-2016: Immunology Specialist MD at the Department of Immunology, LSH University Hospital, Iceland.
2011-2014: Fellowship in Allergy/Immunology, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, USA
2008-2011: Pediatric Internship/Residency, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, CT, USA
2006-2008: Critical Care/Anesthesiology and Pediatric Resident, LSH University Hospital, Iceland
2005-2006: Rotating Internship in Medicine, Surgery and Pediatrics, Landspitali (LSH) University Hospital, Iceland
- Oral presentation at AAAAI was selected as one of 9 abstracts from >1000 abstracts to be discussed at one of three press events during the meeting.
- Travel awards from AAAAI: 2011, 2013 and 2014. ACAAI: 2012 and 2013. ESID: 2012 and CIS: 2014.
- “Outstanding intern award” in pediatric residency in Connecticut, 2009.
- “Best research project of the year” in medical school, 2003.