- Clinical course and predictive factors 20 years after diagnosis in ulcerative colitis and Crohns disease.
- To determine the rate of work disability in an IBD cohort after 20 years of disease.
- To determine the relationship between work disability, clinical factors, demographic factors and HRQoL after 20 years of disease.
- To determine early predictive factors for work disability.
- To examine the relationship between increased use of anti-TNF inhibitors and work disability (by use of data from FD-trygd and Legemiddelverket)
- To examine the possible predictive value of SRH on disease (serious behavior, surgery, need for medication, death) and psychosocial outcomes in IBD.
- To determine if anemia predicts disease outcome, hospitalizations and psychosocial outcomes.
- To determine the epidemiology (rate and type) anemia in a European, population-based IBD cohort compared to IBSEN outcome.
- To compare the clinical disease course before and after the introduction of anti TNF treatment by comparing a cohort included in the early nineties (the IBSEN cohort) and a cohort included 15 years later (Copenhagen cohort)
Group leader Bjørn Moum, Professor, Head FoU
Department of Gastroenterology, Clinics of Medicine, Oslo University Hospital Ullevaal & University Oslo, Gastroenterologisk Poliklinikk, Bygg 6, 3 etg., Kirkeveien 166, N-0424 Oslo, Norway, Phone +4745065275 / email@example.com
Growth coordination during development
Mar 27, 2017
Jørgen Wesche appointed group leader for the Mesenchymal Cancer Biology Group at the Department of Tumor Biology
Mar 15, 2017
Prestigious research prize from the Norwegian Cancer Society to pioneer in autophagy research
Mar 7, 2017
The Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine among Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease Is Associated with Reduced Health-Related Quality of Life
Gastroenterol Res Pract, 2016, 6453657