Outline of research projects
- Bone remodeling and migration after insertion of femoral stems with differen surface coatings. Clinical and experimental studies
- Wear and different materials in hip arthroplasty
- Reverse hybrid total hip replacement: Wear, fixation and bone remodelling
- THR in patients under 20 years
- Learning curve, muscle sparing approach in primary total hip replacement
- A new method to measure ligament balancing . How balanced are total knee arthroplasties?
- Patellar resurfacing in total knee arthroplasty. A prospective, randomised and double blind study.
- Custom positioning guides technique versus conventional technique in knee arthroplasty
- Can the combination of information from different alignment axis improve rotational alignment of the femoral component in total knee arthroplasty?
- Computer navigation and conventional technique in total knee replacement